Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"Here's a fun breakfast idea from Joanne St. Angelo of East Providence, Rhode Island. Share one pizza for breakfast or have one each for a hearty dinner entree, Joanne suggests. TIP: To ensure creamy eggs, don't overcook them!"
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 (7 inch) prebaked Italian bread shell crust
- add 1 teaspoon butter
- add 12 slices pepperoni sausage
- add 1 green onion, chopped
- add 2 teaspoons water
- add 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, onion and water. In a small skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Top with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle with remaining pizza sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with pepperoni. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until crust is slightly crisp. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.