Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"A good substitute for the plain old omelet. You can use a variety of ingredients; however, I like the all meat version. Serve with salsa and ketchup!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pita bread, cut in half
- add 2 slices Canadian-style bacon
- add 2 links pork sausage
- add 2 slices bacon
- add 3 eggs, beaten
- Place bacon, sausage, and Canadian-style bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry until evenly brown; drain. Crumble bacon, and chop sausage.
- Mix eggs into the skillet, and scramble with the bacon and sausage until no longer runny.
- Place pita bread in a microwave, and heat on High about 30 seconds, until warm. Spoon the egg mixture into the pita bread halves, and serve warm.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews