Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"This is a simple yet different breakfast recipe. It is great for company."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 5 eggs
- add 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- add 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown sausage and drain. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center. Press together to form a crust. Bottom of crust should be sealed and outside edge should be slightly raised. Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crust. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 25 to 30 minutes.