Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
"Eggs and hash browns have extra pizzazz when they're served up on a pizza pan. 'My family requests this fun breakfast often, and it's a snap to make with prebaked crust,' assures Christy Hinrichs of Parkville, Missouri. 'I adjust the 'heat index' of the toppings to suit the taste buds of my diners.'"
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1 cup egg substitute
- add 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- add 2 green onions, chopped
- add 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- add 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- add 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- add 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 garlic clove, minced
- add 1 (16 ounce) package pre-baked Italian bread shell crust
- add 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a nonstick skillet, cook hash browns, cumin and chili powder in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until golden. Remove and keep warm. In a bowl, beat egg substitute, milk and salt; set aside. In the same skillet, saute the onions, peppers and garlic in remaining oil until tender. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Remove from the heat.
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread salsa over crust. Top with egg mixture. Sprinkle with hash browns and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.