This meatloaf is not like any other meatloaf. You NEVER have to worry that it will be dry. its cheesy, and flavorful. It's one of my families favorites.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs ground beef
- add 2 dashes onion powder
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 1 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs (or plain)
- add 2 dashes garlic powder
- add 2 dashes oregano
- add 1 pinch pepper
- add shredded cheese
- add 3/4 jar mild salsa
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- add 2 dashes basil
- add 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients except shredded cheese for the top.
- Form mixture into a loaf pan.
- spread a very thin layer of ketchup on top.
- Bake at 375 for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours top with cheese, Bake until cheese melts. if the top looks too cooked cover with foil and reduce heat to 350.