From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over. Serve with baguette slices.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 5 ounces wheel brie cheese
- add 1 onion
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Place brie in a greased 9 inch pie plate; bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter for about 5 minutes or until tender; add in brown sugar, cranberries, and vinegar.
- Heat until mixture caramelizes and thickens (about 5 minutes), stir occasionally.
- Pour mixture over brie.
- Sprinkle with pistachios; serve warm.