Makes: 24 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- add 1 cup butter, melted & divided
- add 3 large eggs, divided
- add 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 16-oz box confectioner's sugar
- add 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 13x9 inch glass baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and one egg. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until combined. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in remaining 2 eggs and vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar until smooth. Add remaining 1/2 cup melted butter, beating at low speed until combined. Stir in coconut and pecans. Pour evenly over cake mix layer. Bake for 45 minutes, or until center is slightly set. Let cool completely before cutting into bars. Makes 24 bars.