I like this recipe, because its so simple and easy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can mushroom soup
- add 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium sauce pan, cook broccoli and onion until tender, drain.
- In large bowl add remaining ingredients.
- Add broccoli and onion.
- Mix well.
- Put in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes .