Cheesy, creamy casserole
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add 2 cups cooked rice
- 1. Saute onions in butter; prepare rice.
- 2. combine velveeta cheese with cream of mushroom soup and warm over low heat until cheese melts.
- 3. Combine all ingredients in 8x8 casserole dish.
- 4. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.