Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
Once a pun a time.. deciding what to make in a short period of time , to produce a healthy & fast food . this dish was created.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 slices of Canadian Bacon diced
- add 12 eggs
- add 16 oz four cheese shredded, Mexican or Italian
- add 1/4 lb fresh bean sprout
- add 1/4 il of fresh Broccoli
- add 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- add 1 large onion died
- add 4 large garlic clove diced
- add Extra virgin olive oil & vegetable oil as needed
- add lemon pepper to taste
- In one large non stick pan,golden brown onion & garlic.
- add Broccoli, shredded carrot & Canadian bacon. cook for 3 min.. stir in the bean sprout
- add lemon pepper to taste.
- beat all the 12 eggs ,add the four cheese, mix well.
- pour the egg mixture to the pan over the Broccoli, carrot , bean sprout,onion ,garlic & Canadian bacon.
- cover the pan & cook for 10-15 min until formed..
- then for 5-10 min. place the pan under broiler to get the top of Fritta nice golden crispy..