"A creamy chicken and broccoli bake."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1 cup dry stuffing mix
- add 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- add 1 pound broccoli florets, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise. Set aside. In a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture, and cheese. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.