Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Here we are again at party.. sharing wonderful recipe and pot luck lunch at our tennis gathering.. this dish was prepaerd by one of our tennis mates, Bert. H. and gave me permission to put it on familyoven site to share it with you all.
- add 3 green onions sliced thin
- add 1 cup toasted slivered almonds (add a little olive oil to pan and toast on top of the stove)
- add 1 bag broccoli slaw (Safeway usually has it)
- add 1/2-3/4 cup sunflower kernerls
- add 1 package Ramen Noodles, crushed
- add Dressing:
- add 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- add flavoring pack from Ramen Noodles (I usually use Beef but any will do)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- flavoring pack from Ramen Noodles ( use Beef but any will do)
- Tip..to keep the salad crisp,
- Don't pour the dressing over the salad until you are ready to