A very tasty salad that's made the day before. Omit the cayenne if you wish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- add 1/4 cup white sugar
- add 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- add 2 green onions
- add 1 dash cayenne pepper
- add 1 head broccoli
- add 1/2 lb bacon
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Wash the broccoli and cut the florettes into bite sized pieces.
- Combine broccoli with the cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the green onions and toss well.
- In a small bowl wisk together the mayo, sugar, vinegar and cayenne.
- Pour over the broccoli mixture and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving stir in half the bacon and sprinkle the other half on top.