I found this on Allrecipes.com and it's a very easy, delicious, & quick weeknight entree to make. Add a little lemon juice while cooking to bring out the chicken's natural flavors.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat broiler to"Low" temperature setting.
- Line the broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on pan.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, and thyme.
- Evenly spread a spoonful of mixture on each breast.
- Broil in preheated oven, turning and frequently coating with remaining herb/butter mix for approximately 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.