Simple, rainy-day menu. Very quick, yet nourishing. Serve with baked potato and your favourite steamed veggies.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- add 4 catfish fillets
- add 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- Preheat broiler pan for five minutes.
- Coat pan with shortening spray.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and liquid wood-smoke flavouring.
- Place catfish on broiler pan.
- Brush with soy sauce mixture.
- Broil three inches from heat for 4- 6 minutes, basting occasionally for 3 minutes or until catfish flakes easily.