If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1-inch-thick) sirloin steak (1 1/2 to 2 lb)<br> 3/4 teaspoon salt<br> 3/4 teaspoon black pepper<br> 1/2 cup sour cream<br> 2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
- Preheat broiler. Oil rack of a broiler pan.
- Pat steak dry and sprinkle all over with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Broil steak on rack of broiler pan 3 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand, loosely covered with foil, 5 minutes.
- Stir together sour cream, horseradish, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl and serve with steak.