I found this recipe in a Crockpot cookbook and its great party fare! I usually make these around the holidays. Everyone really likes them, especially men! You can serve them straight from the Crocpot too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Secure each one with a wooden toothpick* and stack them in a crockpot(I use my mini crockpot for this).
- Liberally cover smokies with brown sugar, leaving only the toothpicks exposed.
- Serve straight from the crockpot and watch em' dissappear!
- *Securing them with toothpicks also makes it convenient to eat.