I can't remember where I got this recipe, but I think that I pulled it off a Eagle Brand condensed milk can.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 teaspoons vanilla
- add 2/3 cup cocoa
- add 3 eggs
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup nuts
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 1/2 cups sugar
- add 2/3 cup melted butter
- add 1 1/2 cups flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 in baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat flour, sugar, melted butter, cocoa, 2 eggs, milk, 2 tsp vanilla, and baking powder until well blended.Stir in nuts.Spread in pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 tbsp butter, and cornstarch until fluffy.Gradually add in condensed milk.Then add in 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the brownie mixture,smoothing it to the edges.Do not mix them together.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until the top is light brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.