If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 English muffins
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 6 eggs
- add 6 slices bacon
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Fry bacon; drain off fat, except for 1 tablespoon.
- Saute onion.
- Stir in soup, milk and mustard.
- Heat until warm.
- Stir in cheese until it melts.
- Pour sauce into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Break eggs on top of sauce. Crumble and sprinkle on bacon.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350or until eggs are set. Spoon 1 egg and sauce on a toasted muffin half.