An overnight casserole that you pop in the oven for an easy breakfast in the morning.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 green onion
- add 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- add 5 eggs
- add 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese
- add Tabasco sauce
- add 2 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- add 1/3 cup milk
- add 8 slices bacon
- add pepper
- add salt
- Cook bacon on until crisp, crumble.Reserve 1 T bacon grease.
- Mix corn flake crumbs with reserved bacon grease.
- Beat eggs in bowl and add remaining ingredients and bacon.
- Pour into pie plate and top with corn flake crumb mixture.
- Cover and refridgerate 2 hours - overnight.Bake uncoverd at 325 for 50 minutes.