From Kraft website (I think) This is a quick meal to fix.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1 teaspoon dry basil
- add 2 chicken breasts
- add 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top chicken stuffing mix
- add 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- add 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400degrees.
- Into bowl add tomatoes,garlic,basil,stuffing mix and 1/2c water.
- Stir just until mixture is moist.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru.