Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"A great appetizer or weekend afternoon snack."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 10 slices Italian bread
- add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- add 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 4 vine-ripened tomatoes
- Preheat broiler.
- Cover a medium sized baking sheet with a single layer of bread slices. Brush the slices with olive oil.
- Dice the tomatoes. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, olive oil and basil. Mix for two minutes.
- Place bread under broiler until lightly browned. Remove from broiler and top with the tomato mixture.