Great for an appetizer and easy to make
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon chives
- add mozzarella cheese
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add olive oil
- add 1 loaf Italian bread or French bread
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 4-5 roma tomatoes
- Add together in a bowl: diced tomatos, crushed garlic, onion, chives, olive oil, and cheese.
- Mix well.
- Brush the tops of the bread with olive oil and then top with the tomato mixture and cheese.
- Broil on middle rack until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- (Check every 5 mintutes).