Got this from the gym that I belong too - don't know why - it's not exactly low-fat, but it's absolutely delicious. The first day I got it, I halved the recipe and DH and I ate the entire thing!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup chopped celery
- add 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- add 4 ounces red hot sauce (or to taste)
- add tortilla chips or crackers or raw vegetables (for dipping)
- add shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded (Canned Chicken breast works well too)
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- Cream the cheese and ranch dressing.
- Add celery.
- Set aside.
- In skillet, saute hot sauce and chicken.
- Stir chicken mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or cut up raw veggies.