I got this recipe from a respiratory therapist at the hospital where I work. He brought it to a party, and everyone asked for the recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (5 ounce) cans chickens, drained ((by the tuna in the grocery store))
- add shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- add 1 cup ranch dressing
- add Frito corn chips
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar to top and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Frito scoops.