If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add celery sticks, crackers or corn chips
- add 1 pkg. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- add 1/4 c cayenne pepper sauce
- add 1/2 c blue cheese dressing
- add 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese
- add 1 can chicken (large size)
- Melt cream cheese over medium-low heat. Once creamy, add blue cheese, hot sauce, and chicken.Remove from heat, fold in 1/2 pkg. of shredded cheese.Pour into square 8x8 oven-safe dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350F until cheese is melted and bubbly.Serve with celery sticks, crackers or corn chips.Submitted by: Stephanie T.