Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Chicken wings baked with a mixture of hot sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder and cayenne. A nice spicy bite! Vary the seasonings to your liking."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 20 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- add 1/2 cup red pepper sauce
- add 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine melted butter, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Mix together.
- When wings are baked, dip in sauce to coat well, then shake off excess and return coated wings to baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.