This recipe is a saucy buffalo shrimp great for dinner or appetizers. You may need to add a bit here or there to suit your personal tastes. T Marzetti's Blue Cheese dressing is a MUST..on the side of course along with lime or lemon wedges. To serve as a delicious appetizers, you could place a toothpick into each shrimp.
- add 4 tablespoons margarine
- add 1/3-2/3 cup franks buffalo wing sauce
- add 1-1 1/2 teaspoon flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic (very finely chopped)
- add 15-20 medium raw shrimp, deveined or 15-20 large raw shrimp
- Pre wash the shrimp well.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce.
- Let sit in the refridgerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place margerine in a frying pan and let melt until it starts bubbling.
- Place shrimp in the butter along with garlic.
- Let cook until almost done.
- Then add flour and stir quickly to insure no lumps form.
- Let shrimp finish cooking.
- You may add a bit more sauce if needed. Serve next to celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.