This recipe came from Kraft Foods and the photo was so cute. It showed these little "kabobs" made with meatballs, pineapple and peppers on wooden toothpicks. It was adorable! I have not tried them, but wanted to share them with you. The serving number is based on using toothpicks as the skewers, with one meatball, one pineapple chunk and one piece of pepper per toothpick. Hope you enjoy!
- add 1/4 cup grape jelly
- add 1 large red pepper
- add 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (suggest KRAFT Honey Barbecue Sauce or BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce)
- add 1 lb meatballs
- MIX barbecue sauce and jelly in large skillet. Cook and stir on medium heat 2 minute or until jelly melts.
- ADD meatballs to skillet; cook 10 minute or until heated through.
- SKEWER each meatball alternately on long wooden skewer or toothpick with pineapple chunk and red pepper.