Where did I get this? My grandma! :) Nice jello/fruit type salad!! I suppose you could change the flavors of jello and change the fruit... I've always made it this way because , well ... if I didn't ... it wouldn't taste like Grandma's :) Cooking time is fridge time.
- add 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- add 2 cups boiling water
- add 1 pint orange sherbet (2 cups)
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add sherbert, stirring until melted.
- Add drained oranges.
- Pour into an 8x8 square pan.
- Sets up in 30 minutes!