Butterflied Chicken, Beans & Corn Salad
Filed Under: chef montaser masoud
Don't let the word butterflied throw you. The thin-sliced chicken breasts are why this bistro-style corn and bean salad is so delightfully quick to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add what you need
- add 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- add 8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lb.), butterflied
- add 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- add 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- add 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed
- add 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- add 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- add 1 small onion, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices
- add 1 small jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- add 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1 avocado, chopped, divided
- add 1 pkg. (5 oz.) spring lettuce mix
- COOK and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Drain and wipe out skillet with paper towels. Add 4 chicken breasts to skillet; cook 2 min., turning once. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until done (165ºF). Remove from skillet; set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- MIX dressing and lime juice until blended. Combine beans, corn, onions, peppers, cilantro, bacon and half the avocados in large bowl. Add 1/2 cup dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- TOSS lettuce with remaining dressing mixture. Top with chicken, bean mixture and remaining avocados.