If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 1 tablespoon margarine
- add 2 tablespoons margarine
- add 1/2 cup gingersnap crumbs
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- add 2 egg whites
- add 1 cup buttermilk
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- add 1 egg
- Make pie crust, using 8 inch pie pan, do not bake.Mix sugar and margarine in medium bowl until blended, beat in egg whites and egg.
- Stir in flour, salt, and buttermilk until well blended.
- Pour filling into prepared crust, bake at 350 degrees 40 minutes or until sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve warm or chilled.
- Combine graham crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, and margarine in 8 or 9 inch pie pan, pat mixture evenly on bottom and side of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 8 to 10 minutes or until edge of crust is lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.