Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
This is a Holiday tradition for our family.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 24 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- add 1/2 small box non-instant butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix
- add 1/2 C chopped pecans
- add 1/2 C butter or margarine
- add 1/2 C brown sugar
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut rolls in half and roll in dry pudding mix. Arrange in pan alternating with pecans. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top. Combine brown sugar and butter; heat together until butter is melted and a surup is formed. Stir well. Pour syrup over rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350F 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking. Do not underbake. immediately after baking invert onto a serving platter. ENJOY!