Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 box of cake mix (vanilla)
- add 1 already prepared butterscotch pudding (from box, and made to pudding)
- add 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- add 1 12-16 oz can of fruit pie filling
- add 3TBS of brown sugar
- add 3TBS of butter
- add 3TBS of flour
- add Believe it or not......Bread crumbs....about 1/2 to 3/4 cup.
- Mix cake mix and chips and butterscotch pudding all together, let sit.
- Mix up brown sugar and butter and flour with fork, til lumpy and moist let sit
- 11x15 pan greased and floured.
- oven 350
- put the mix on the bottom of the pan, smoothing it out
- pie filling on top, with care to make sure fruit is evenly distributed.
- Pour the brown sugar mix on top, and the bread crumbs, and a few scattered slices of butter, to brown...and cause a crunchy top.
- The cake will look lumpy when you are baking it, that is what it is supposed to look like. It will begin to turn a golden brown, again this is good.