Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
here is a recipe, that fulfills all desire...with a glass of milk to a cup of tea or coffee..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add D-1 &1/two cup all porpoise flour
- add W-3 eggs
- add W-3 ripen banana
- add W-1table sp French vanilla
- add W-? cup orange juice
- add W-1/4 cup of pineapple juice
- add W-3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or any vegetable oil
- add D-nutmeg & cinnamon to taste (1teaspoon each)
- add D-1teaspoon baking powder
- add D- 1tea spoon baking soda
- add D- 1&1/2 Brown sager
- add D-1/2 cup yellow raisin &1/2 cup chop walnut
- add One loaf pan 9, 4, 4 greased well
- You will need two bowls:In one bowl mash the banana add the eggs and beet them. Then add the entire wet ingredient list (marked "W" in ingredient list) together very well.
- In the second bowl mix all, the Dry ingredient marked "D".
- Add the wet ingredients to dry mix until you get a nice consistency in the batter.
- Pour mix into the well-greased loaf pan.
- Place in pre heated oven at 325 degrees.
- Bake for almost 1 hr.
- Do not take out of the oven until you do a toothpick test:(Insert a toothpick in the center of the loaf and if it comes out clean then is ready)