These golden, fluffy, butterfy rolls are great hot from the oven. The dough is very easy to shape. This recipe is from a QUICK COOKING magazine
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 cup warm milk (70 to 80 degrees F.)
- add 4 cups bread flour
- add 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- add 2 eggs
- In bread machine pan, put all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 24 portions.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Place in a greased 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.