If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 cups chicken stock
- add 2 white onions
- add 6 slices garlic toast
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1/2 cup white wine
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 lbs Italian sausage
- add 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- add 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- add 1 1/4 lbs cabbage
- add 4 cloves garlic
- In a medium stockpot or Dutch oven heat olive oil, over high heat, and saute sausage for 3 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and sun dried tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium high and saute until onions are soft, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Stir in the wine and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, reserved sausage and chicken stock.
- bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES :To serve, place a piece of garlic toast in the bottom of the bowl and ladle soup over top.