The secret to this soup is the right combination of cabbage and onions. It tastes a lot better than it sounds!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Dash Tabasco sauce
- add Chopped coriander
- add Freshly ground pepper
- add Salt, to taste
- add 2 cups water
- add 1 garlic clove, chopped
- add 2 medium onions, chopped coarsely
- add 1 lb. cabbage, chopped coarsely
- Boil the cabbage, onions, and garlic together in the water until tender.Cool and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth.Strain into a pan and turn on the heat.Simmer and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a soup bowl and serve hot, garnished with coriander and a dash of Tabasco sauce.