Easy to make, these wings melt in your mouth. The caesar dressing keeps the wings very tender and tasty. A family favorite, I have also served them at parties, although if you do I'd double the recipe - they disappear pretty quickly.
- add 1 (475 ml) bottle creamy caesar salad dressing, regular or light caesar salad dressing
- add 3 lbs chicken wings
- add 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons pepper
- Mix salad dressing, cheese and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken wings, turn to coat.
- Pour chicken into rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown on top.