This is the recipe i just got from my mom. So far it is the best one i have tried. i only just realized about 3 weeks ago that i actually like caesar salad. what a surprise to me! and i have been hunting for some good dressing recipes. this one top's them all, so far...
- add 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 2 minced garlic cloves
- Mix everything but vegetable oil in blender until foamy and thick.
- Slowly add in vegetable oil.Continue mixing for about 30 seconds.
- Refridgerate for about 1/2 hour before serving to blend flavors.