Servs: 2 Makes: GR Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Epicure's Caesar Dressing Seasoning
- add 2 Tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- add 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) Epicure's Minced Garlic
- add 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- add 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- add 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- add Epicure's Black Pepper, coarsely ground, to taste
- add 12 cups (3 L) Romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- add 2 cups (500 ml) Epicure's Garlic Croutons
- add _______________________________________
- add The ever-popular Caesar salad is believed to have been invented in 1924 by Italian chef Caesar Cardini who owned a restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico.
- 1. Whisk first 7 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Season with Black Pepper.
- 2. Add Romaine lettuce and toss to coat.
- 3. Stir in croutons and serve
- Per Serving :
- Calories 180, Fat 13 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 5 g.