Servs: 1 Prep: Cook:
"'I got the idea for this recipe from my brother-in-law, Brett, a fabulous 'experimental' cook,' says Katherine Nelson of Palmdale, California. 'Even the pickiest of eaters will crave more of this dish, so you might want to double the recipe!'"
- add 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- add 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- add 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- add 2 tablespoons lime juice
- add 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- add SALSA:
- add 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- add 6 (6 ounce) fillets catfish
- Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish.