If you like a little spice in your snacks this recipe is for you. I make this year around for camping and snacking but especially at Christmas for gift giving.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- add 5 cups small pretzels
- add 4 cups corn chips
- add 4 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- add 3 cups mixed nuts or peanuts
- add 1/2 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- add 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- add 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 1 cup butter or margarine
- Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Add everything but cereals, pretzels, cheerios and nuts to butter.
- Heat to just below boiling.
- Mix together cereals, pretzels and nuts in large roasting pan.
- Pour butter mixture over gradually mixing all together.
- Bake@ 300 degrees for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and store in plastic bags.
- This freezes well.