Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons dried italian-style seasoning
- add 2 cups vegetable oil
- add 10 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- add 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- add garlic powder to taste
- add 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1. In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italin seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- 2. Preheat the grill for high heat.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Drain chicken, and discard marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.