A friend once gave this to me as a gift. My girls were so impressed that they started making them all the time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 small instant pudding mix, flavor of your choice (not sugar free)
- add 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- add 1 box cake mix
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons lemonade mix or orange breakfast drink mix or cocoa powder or vanilla powder or instant coffee or instant cappuccino mix
- Combine cake mix ingredients and blend well.
- Measure 1/2 cup of mix into a sandwich bag.
- Label this bag"Cake Mix.
- "Place the glaze mix ingredients into a sandwich bag.
- Label this bag"glaze mix" and attach it to the other bag with a twist tie.
- Place one bag cake mix and one bag glaze mix in each coffee cup and attach the baking instructions.
- Tip: Be sure to select a large mug that can hold 1 1/2 cups of water.
- The mug must be microwavable.
- Flavor Options: Lemon cake mix-lemon pudding, Yellow mix-chocolate pudding, Devils food mix-chocolate pudding, Pineapple mix-coconut pudding, Butterscotch mix-butterscotch pudding.
- Attach the following note to the gift:Mist inside of coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Empty cake mix into cup.
- Add 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon.
- oil and 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix well.
- Microwave on full power 2 minutes.
- Empty Glaze Mix into a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon water.
- Mix well.
- Pour glaze over baked cake.