This is great with barbecued fish or chicken, its also goes well with unsalted crackers for a good snack.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- add 1 pint strawberries, stemmed and chopped (12 oz)
- add 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- add salt
- add 1 large mango
- In bowl, toss all ingredients except salt to blend thoroughly.
- Mix in salt.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to two days.
- Serve with corn chips, chicken or mild, white fish.