If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/3 cup maple syrup
- add 1/3 cup brown sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 4 acorn squash (about 1 lb. each)
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds. Cut squash crosswiseinto 1-inch slices.
- Arrange slices slightly overlapping, in a buttered 13 x 9 x2-inch baking dish. Bake, covered, in a 375 degrees oven for 35 minutes or untilalmost tender.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, syrup and cinnamon.
- Spoon over squash.
- Continue baking, uncovered, 15 minutes or until squash is tender,basting occasionally with syrup mixture from bottom of pan.