We like sweet potatoes a lot, and don't wait for a holiday to fix these.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/4 cup maple syrup
- add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- add 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until done.
- When cooled, peel and cut into chunks.
- Place in 2 qt baking dish.
- In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients, cook and stir until mixture boils.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.