I Know When I bake Ham.I have To Have Baked Yams To Go with It..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (12 ounce) cans yams (drained)
- add 1/3 cup margarine
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- add 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- add 2 cups cranberries (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Combine Flour Brown Sugar, Oats and Cinnamon In Bowl.
- Cut In Margarine Until Crumbly.
- Mix 1 Cup Oat mixture with Yams and Cranberries in 1 1/2 Quart Casserole Dish.
- Top With Remaining Mixture.
- Bake at 350 . 30 to 35 Minutes.
- Sprinkle Marshmallows on top and Continue Baking Until Lightly Browned.