Another Wally recipe. great for Halloween and for a kids birthday party. You can always change the color of the candy melts to suit the occasion or season. If you use small apples, you can probably get 10.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate melts
- add 8 craft sticks, twigs or cinnamon sticks
- add decorative candies
- add 8 crisp apples
- add halloween candy sprinkles
- add 1 1/3 cups green candy melts
- add 1 1/3 cups orange candy melts
- Line a large cookie sheet with waxed paper. Pour sprinkles and candy into small bowls.
- Insert stick into stem ends of each apple. Mare sure sticks are tightly secured.
- Place each color of candy melts into a separate microwave-safe, 2-cup measuring cup or bowl.
- To melt, work with one cup of candy at a time and microwave on medium for one minute. Stir and then microwave in 15- second intervals until totally melted.
- Holding apple by stick, dip it into melted candy, swirling until apple is fully coated.
- While coating is still wet, dip apple into sprinkles or sprinkle small candies all over apple.
- Place finished apple on prepared cookie sheet to set for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day before serving.
- Repeat with remaining apples and candy.